Content Delivery Network
Myra Video CDN
Myra Video Delivery makes your video contents available in high quality around the world. Your streams adapt to the available bandwidth and connection speed of your user in real time. Anticipatory buffering of the contents in the browser allows live and video streams to play back smoothly. The high scalability of Myra allows for nearly unlimited possibilities during live events or when there is an unexpected increase in viewers.
- Implementation without making any changes to the website, video players, or needing an additional plugin
- Virtually infinitely scalable bandwidth and memory requirements.
- Transparent for viewers and video players.
- Stable playback without interruptions thanks to anticipatory buffering in the browser.
- Major cost savings with respect to bandwidths and data volumes thanks to innovative transfer technology.
- Efficient delivery even during big/live events.
HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
For iOS devices.
Microsoft Smooth Streaming (MSS)
For Microsoft-based end devices.
Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (DASH/MPEG-DASH)
HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)
For devices with Adobe Flash Players and Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR).
Even legacy formats are compatible with the Myra solution.
Video On-Demand (VoD)
Myra Video Delivery supports modern VoD formats.
Demuxing / Repackaging on the fly
Your video is packaged (demuxed, repackaged) during a request for HTTP-based protocols.
Myra supports common coding formats such as H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC), H.265 (HEVC), VP8, and VP9 (NGOV).
Adaptive Bitrate (ABR)-Streaming
Myra Video Delivery is optimized for ABR streaming. Your viewers will receive consistently high quality even under changing conditions—adapted to the available bandwidth, connection speed, and network type (mobile communications or fixed network).
Range Requests (optional)
Myra also supports range requests. This allows your viewers to navigate to any point within a video.
Trustworthy handling of sensitive data.
Made in Germany
German manufacturer & GDPR-compliant.
24/7 direct contact with IT experts.
Please contact us via contact form or call us at:
+49 89 414141-335.