Multi Site Load Balancer
Myra Site Failover
Myra Site Failover automatically detects failed servers and controls traffic rerouting. In the event of a failure, the solution activates the alternative standby data center or, optionally, a stored static emergency website. Myra Failover offers a high level of reliability with minimal response times. Thanks to real-time monitoring, you can identify errors or problems right away.
- Global load balancing scalability without an additional IT investment
- Available as an in data center and cross data center solution.
- No matter what type of contents you use: dynamic or static.
- Quick connection setup thanks to IP Anycast and globally distributed load balancing.
- Increased reliability thanks to automatic identification of failed servers.
- Real-time monitoring and control via a separate dashboard.
Standard Load Balancing Plans
Round-Robin, IP-Hash, Client-IP, Least-Connection.
Complex Load Balancing Plans
Directly from Citrix/Cedexis, Conviva, etc.
The requested IP address remains on the same upstream.
For multiple upstream IPs.
Dead Backend Detection.
Weighting for Upstreams.
Min. 99.9% SLA, higher available.
From SSL connections without termination.
Trustworthy use of sensitive data.
Made in Germany
Data protection according to the latest standards.
Talk directly and with no detours to our experts.
Please contact us via contact form or call us at:
+49 89 414141-335.