- Fast delivery of static web contents.
- High global scalability.
- The CDN focus lies in Germany: designed for customers in the DACH region.
- Smaller traffic volumes, and a greatly reduced server load.
- Reduced operating costs.
- It is possible to limit CDN delivery to Germany.
- Major savings with respect to bandwidth, processing power, and server capacities.
- Stable performance even for inquiries such as advertising and marketing campaigns on TV, radio, online or print.
HIGH DEGREE OF
The Myra Global CDN delivers all static elements from the RAM.
SLA up to 99,999 %
Myra makes availability levels of up to 99.999% possible for you.
Instant Cache Clear
You can set up updates for existing contents at any time via API and the web interface.
After an object in the cache has expired, Myra inquires about its validity in your origin. If it continues to be valid, it will not be reloaded from your origin. This process saves you additional data volume.
If the connection with your origin fails at some point, Myra can optionally deliver objects that have already expired (stale objects). Temporary failures will therefore remain unnoticed by your users.
Changes to your contents, such as updated or deleted objects, will be active immediately.
with the relevant Internet Exchanges: DECIX, SwissIX, AMSIX, VIX, BCIX, etc.
Made in Germany
German manufacturer & GDPR-compliant.