Multi Site Load Balancer
Myra Server Load Balancing
Load balancing at the server level immediately balances out traffic loads that are too high. Dead backend detection, weighted distribution, and standby functionality guarantee optimum availability. All requests are distributed among any number of upstream servers. For the upstream distribution, you can select from Round Robin (uniform distribution of requests), IP Hash (redirection of a client IP to the same upstream server every time), and Least Connection (redirection to the server with the least connections).
- Global load balancing scalability without an additional IT investment.
- Available as an in data center and cross data center solution.
- No matter what type of contents you use: dynamic or static.
- Quick connection setup thanks to IP Anycast and globally distributed load balancing.
- Increased reliability thanks to automatic identification of failed servers.
- Real-time monitoring and control via a separate dashboard.
Standard Load Balancing Plans
Round-Robin, IP-Hash, Client-IP, Least-Connection.
Complex Load Balancing Plans
Directly from Citrix/Cedexis, Conviva, etc.
The requested IP address remains on the same upstream.
For multiple upstream IPs.
Dead Backend Detection.
Weighting for Upstreams.
Min. 99.9% SLA, higher available.
From SSL connections without termination.
Made in Germany
German manufacturer & GDPR-compliant.