Multi Site Load Balancer
Myra Site Failover
Myra Site Failover automatically detects failed servers and controls traffic rerouting. In the event of a failure, the solution activates the alternative standby data center or, optionally, a stored static emergency website. Myra Failover offers a high level of reliability with minimal response times. Thanks to real-time monitoring, you can identify errors or problems right away.
- Global load balancing scalability without an additional IT investment.
- Available as an in data center and cross data center solution.
- No matter what type of contents you use: dynamic or static.
- Quick connection setup thanks to IP Anycast and globally distributed load balancing.
- Increased reliability thanks to automatic identification of failed servers.
- Real-time monitoring and control via a separate dashboard.
Standard Load Balancing Plans
Round-Robin, IP-Hash, Client-IP, Least-Connection.
Complex Load Balancing Plans
Directly from Citrix/Cedexis, Conviva, etc.
The requested IP address remains on the same upstream.
For multiple upstream IPs.
Dead Backend Detection.
Weighting for Upstreams.
Min. 99.9% SLA, higher available.
From SSL connections without termination.