Web Application Security
Myra Bot Management
Myra divides up, classifies, and analyzes incoming requests. Myra Bot Management provides the appropriate response for each request: users receive the desired website contents right away, and search engine bots can be dealt with individually. Harmful requests are rejected or blocked directly by Deep Bot Management, with false positives being prevented by a Captcha challenge. Crawling bots can be redirected to specially prepared contents.
- Transparency with respect to actual user behavior.
- Protection against aggressive scraping and harmful bots.
- Myra Passive Fingerprinting to clearly identify bot software independently of IP, ASN, and UserAgent.
- Extensive analysis, reporting, and alerting functions.
- Protection against ad click fraud.
- Immediate, accelerated website loading for valid users thanks to targeted delivery via high-performing servers.
- Flexible management of search engine bots with scoring uplift.
- Optional redirecting of bots to other or specially prepared contents.
- Reduced costs by protecting against the unnecessary calling up of resources.
Deep Bot Management
Blocking, redirecting, whitelisting, or delaying requests. Validation is possible via Captcha.
If necessary, you can redirect requests to alternative origin servers to protect the main infrastructure.
Automation Tool Detection
The system reliably detects automation tools such as Selenium and PhantomJS.
Myra Passive Fingerprinting
Myra clearly and reliably recognizes when bot software is used—independently of IPs, ASN, and UserAgent.
Myra automatically identifies unusual access patterns.
Made in Germany
German manufacturer & GDPR-compliant.