- Availability of services and systems through global scrubbing centers.
- Protection against DDoS attacks.
- Real-time communication without a delay.
- No overload problems or failures during major events.
- SLA up to 99.999%.
- Round-the-clock expert support and monitoring.
- Security management systems according to ISO 27001.
Protection Layer 3/4/7
DDoS Protection protects against attacks at the network, protocol, and application level (e.g. against SYN flood, SYN-ACK flood, RST flood, ICMP flood, UDP fragmentation, UDP flood, UDP reflection, UDP amplification via DNS, NTP, rpcbind, and SSDP).
RTP/SRTP & SIP
Valid and known SIP sessions are allowed through by the Myra solution, while attack traffic is blocked.
IPv6 und IPv4-Support
With Myra, your VoIP systems are optimally accessible via IPv4 and IPv6.
Your intermediate servers report to us which IPs are trustworthy.
Even during an attack, your IP phone service will continue to operate normally, even active phone calls during a BGP announcement.
The system notifies you automatically in the event of a DDoS attack.
In the event of a DDoS attack, you receive an individual report on the duration, type, and strength of the attack.